A 10% rebate is offered to families of 3 (three) or more Deux-Montagnes players registered for the summer season. The rebate will be given after May 15th 2016
- Refund requests forms must be filled and submitted at Soccer Deux-Montagnes, 200 Henri-dunant, Deux-Montagnes, Québec, Canada, J7R 4W6.
You can also email the form to the registrar at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For refunds, an administrative fee of 25$ will be charged if the refund is requested before the 28th of March. After, a 50$ fee will be charged until the 30th of April, date after which no refunds will be permitted. Refund request forms must be received BEFORE May 6th 2016.
- No refunds are allowed after April 30th, except for medical reasons.
A refund request for medical reasons will only be accepted during the season, and will not be accepted if presented after the season is finished. For any refund request for medical reasons, a medical paper is required. Also, the refund is done to the prorate of the date at which the refund request is done:
Before June 30th: 50 % refund
Between July 1st and July 31st: 25% refund
After August 1st: no refund
- For any registration that is refused by the club, a full refund will be given, without any administrative fees
- For the Shamrocks Development Center, if the request is received before the first course, there will be a full refund. Once the program starts, no refund.
- For outdoor season, processing of refunds will occur after June 15th.
- NO REFUNDS for the following conditions:Where a player transfers to another club after Deux-Montagnes has registered them with the Federation Soccer Quebec.
Where a player has been disciplined by one of the governing soccer organizations, the club or has outstanding debts to the club.
Outstanding Disciplinary Fines
A player who is fined by the FSQ, Soccer Laurentides or a similar governing body is held personally responsible for that fine if found guilty by an appointed disciplinary committee.
A player will NOT be registered for their respective league if outstanding fines or fees are not addressed.